- You receive a "password error" when logging into Personal Webspace
- Your personal page does not display
You receive a "password error" when logging into Personal Webspace
Step 1: Check your username
- You will need your Webspace username and password to log in. This may be different than your other TELUS Internet services login information.
- If you are unsure of what your Webspace username is, log in to your accounts and check your Personal Webspace options.
Step 2: Check your password
- Please note that all usernames and passwords are case sensitive, and have no spaces in them.
- If you do not remember your password you may want to have it reset.
- This may take up to 15 minutes to take effect.
Your personal page does not display
Step 1: Try opening a different Web page
- If you are unable to view any Web pages, refer to our Internet troubleshooting guide.
- If you are able to view other pages and this is the only page you're unable to open, proceed to step 2.
Step 2: Check the spelling of your URL
- Try retyping the Web site address of your personal Web page. It should be http://www3.telus.net/public/yourusername.
Step 3: Make sure the initial page is loading
- If you see only a list of files and not the Web page as expected, this means your main html page is named incorrectly.
- The main file for your first page must be named ONE of the following:
Step 4: Check your public_html folder
- When you log into your Webspace, there must be a public_html folder that contains your Web site files.
- If you do not have a public_html folder, refer to how to upload your personal web page.
Haven't found your answer yet? Chat with an agent now.